New Year, New Economic Outlook?
Christopher Swift, The Hartford's chairman and CEO, keynotes Connecticut's biggest economic event of the year.
Network with other business leaders, hear the 2018 economic forecast from top state and national economists, get the outlook on the state's fiscal issues, plus solutions for driving Connecticut's economy.
7:00 am: Registration & Networking Breakfast
8:30 am: Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Joe Brennan, President & CEO, CBIA
8:45 am: Keynote Address
- Christopher Swift, Chairman & CEO, The Hartford
9:45 am: Cybersecurity: Connecticut Business Survey Results
- Pete Gioia, VP & Economist, CBIA
10 am: Networking Break
10:25 am: What's Next for Connecticut's Economy?
- Moderator: Susan Coleman, Professor of Finance, Barney School of Business, University of Hartford
- Chris Ball, Director, Central European Institute and István Széchenyi Chair in International Economics, Quinnipiac University
- Alissa DeJonge, Vice President of Research, Connecticut Economic Resource Center
- Ryan Sweet, Director of Real-Time Economics, Moody's Analytics
11:45 am: Closing Remarks
The 2018 Economic Summit + Outlook is presented by CBIA and the MetroHartford Alliance and made possible by the generous sponsorship of Webster Bank.